Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Quick Update

We are BUSY! And I am exhausted. I have been dragging my feet for a few days. Some of it is due to the fact that our neighbors kept their huge loud dog outside all Saturday night/Sunday morning. I didn't get much sleep. AND our pianist was gone so I had to get ready to play the keyboard for two services (I usually don't do that, it takes A LOT of practice for me and is very stressful) AND someone asked me to host coffee break at church.
On the bright side, our pickup got fixed. The guy did it for free. WOO-HOOO! Jadin said something to the point of how great it is to have a car and how much less time everything takes and that we can go places we couldn't go for two weeks because they are out of the walking range. Great lesson both for me and the kids.
I had a friend come over on Monday. We had a great time! Her family is kind of new to our church and I LOVE getting to know them better. The kids are soooo well behaved and I can learn a thing or two (or a hundred :) about housekeeping and cooking from her. AND she is delightful to be around, has a wonderful since of humor and a home schooling mom (I am considering switching to home schooling when we are past baby stage).
It's finally summer here. I am sorting through kids clothes, doing laundry, putting stuff away. And there's dirty dishes, strawberries to cut up and kids calling me to come outside with them. Grrr, why can't I be in more then one place at one time?
Better go back to the kitchen :) Have a great day!

1 comment: