Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our day in pictures

I can't believe it's Thursday already! I need more hours in a day. Yesterday was supposed to be an easier day for me, since M was home. Yeah, right! He worked on my van all morning (changed the brake pads, the oil and rotaded the tires) I am truly blessed having my own personal mechanic right here. And then I had to do an extra long workout to since the YMCA was closed on Monday. By the time I came back it was 7pm (which is really late for my family, M had to get up at 1am to go to work) Imagine my surprise when he gets in the car and says 'Let's go swimming! I promised the kids' WHAT???? It's 7pm! Of course, we went, though I was not a happy camper (did I mention that I just got done with a 1000+ calorie workout?) It was fun though. And today we went to Storybook Island. So, here are the pics:






We all had an icecream cone and now off we go to the Nursery. Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. They look so happy! Ehhh, you only live once, what's one more missed bedtime, when you can go swimming as a family!?! :)
    Says the girl who sticks to her routine like its her job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha, you will make a great mommy ;) I hear kids need a routine.

    ReplyDelete