Friday, June 18, 2010

Family Fun: Take Two

So, last time we went out to the hills our pickup broke. What's worse, M called the guy who had fixed it back it February only to find out he was leaving for vacation for 2 weeks (read: I am stuck here at home with three kids for two weeks. Isn't it lovely) No wonder I was less than exited this Wednesday when M said 'We are going to the lake' It turned to be a very pleasant trip. Here are some pictures:



What you are looking at here is a spill for one of the lakes. The water level in all of our lakes was a couple of years ago. In fact, that spill was dry for quite a few years. But we have enjoyed Florida weather here (just without the Florida warmth). Hence the waterfall.



This picture is important because M and Jadin don't have such a great relationship. I am excited to see them getting along.



Cute pic. of M



I know it was balmy 71F but I am amazed that the kids were not cold. I went in up to my ankles and that was good enough.



Boys have these shirts that say 'Dirt is good for the body' Isn't this the perfect illustration?



Fun was had by all but you are looking at one HAPPY dog!

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Im glad you got to go do something fun! Now lets see the new hair do!
    Its so funny to see such a little baby in big girl underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to try out a few different looks and put them on here for people to decide what looks best for the wedding we are going to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to squeeze that baby girl! She looks so soft and squishy =-D

    Everyone looks like they're having fun.

    ReplyDelete