Friday, October 1, 2010

Dinner Plans



Why, yes, it is a bag of home made pelmeni. We are having them for dinner tomorrow. A couple from church is coming over and I don't want to have to fuss over what to serve and then have to make the kids eat what I served. It's a win-win. It takes 15 minutes to cook and my family will do ANYTHING for these little guys. Also, the wife is from Brazil, so I thought it would be fun to share my favorite dish from Ukraine.



And what does this pic have to do with the dinner plans? Absolutely nothing! I just love my chunky monkey :)

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I'm coming over for dinner. Mmmmm! No fair that yours actually look PRETTY! Mine were a mess, but tasted good :) What is in them?
    Second of all, have you ever seen eyes so blue?! What a looker she is! Love her sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yours will look like that on a second try, too :) Sorry to dissapoint, it's pork :)

    ReplyDelete