Thursday, May 27, 2010

Water fun

I missed out on a lot growing up. Oh, no, don't take me wrong I did have a wonderful childhood. It's just that my parents have no idea what it means to have fun. Or, maybe it was Soviet era. Everyone was obsessed with meeting quotas and raising productions while working as little as they could and stealing as much as possible. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. It was about water balloons. I never new how much fun they are! M bought a pack of the, 200 for 99c. And the boys are ecstatic! I have never seen them have so much fun! Those of you how are adopting kids from Ukraine and are going there in the summer, bring some with you! Don't mail them, the caregivers will never take the time to play them with the kids, but if you are going there and are prepared for some water fun, the kids will have a blast! I promise you. Mine did :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Good idea! I wonder if they'd let us fill them up and give them to the kids?

    ReplyDelete