Monday, May 17, 2010

And that's how we lost it...

...her poopy diaper, I mean. But I'll get to that later. First, you have to know that I love Saturdays. Even more now that we've discovered that our indoor water park has early bird specials on Saturday mornings. So, this is what we do:

and this:
After all that fun we usually just have to go and have some more fun, like shopping at Sears. We like Sears for several reasons. Like, prices. We bought three cutest new outfits for Rachael for less than 15$. But my favourite reason is being able to return Jadin's worn out jeans and get a new pair. For free. You can't beat that, can you. Now we get to how we lost a poopy diaper in the middle of Sears. Mark was trying new clothes on Rachael while I took Jadin to the bathroom (after all, the poor little guy did just drink half the pool) Upon my return Mark told me Rachael need changed. He failed to mention that after putting on and taking off all those clothes, the diaper was not on very well. And I took her to the bathroom without putting her jeans back on. Yep, it fell off. She had to go through half the store naked with a dirty bottom. I would have fixed it right there where it fell off, BUT the good mom that I am I forgot the wipes in the car. So, in addition to all that embarrassment I had to wash her in the sink. Ouch!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am seriously having a good laugh, sorry :)
    And please explain this free jeans thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you absolutely have to shop for kids jeans at Sears only! They have kid advantage where they will give you a new pair of jeans for free if your girl wears it out before she grows out of them. If there are any holes or rips on them and they still fit you get a new pair. No questions asked. Knowing your girl a little bit, I bet you will appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete