Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It Is Hereditary.

I am pretty sure now. You'd think that after yesterday fiasco I'd give up on trying to find gadgets for family. Apparently, I inherited my Dad's love for all things technical as well as his lack of judgement in that area. Because this morning as I was getting kids ready for school, I started thinking about mom-in-law really missing her daughter who lives in AL. And you know what was the first thing that came to my mind? Vebcam. Wouldn't it be great? It's free with high speed internet, they would be able to see each other often and it would be killing two birds with one stone, for I am pretty sure S (the daughter) doesn't have one of those, either. So, we can get two, mail them early and they can have a virtual Christmas together. What a present!
Well, in-laws don't have high speed internet. Ooops! Hubby says that it's not available in their area, but I am sure he is wrong. I e-mailed mom-in-law today to check on that. I also talked to sis to get her prospective. She will be discussing it with her hubbs and calling me back. I do hope it works out, it would truly be a present that keeps giving.
We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment