Friday, July 9, 2010

Experiencing America

10 fingernails at a time. Another one of those things I always wated to try and never had a chance. I now look like a 6th grader with these fake finger and toe nails. I think they are awesome even if not comfortable and obviously very fake. How do people live with fingernails that long? I am not even sure I will be able to put makeup on and I am definitely leaving my contacts at home. And I finally understand why my piano teacher demanded very short nails at every lesson.
Also, once I put them on I realized I have no idea how to remove them. Or the glue that my fingers are covered in (it's horrible, I hate the feeling!) Does anyone know?
We are leaving here in about 30 min to go to M's parents and attend our friends' wedding. Be back on Monday night.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. did you get them done or are they the kind from the drugstore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the drug store kind, I am too cheap to have them done

    ReplyDelete