Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rachael's Birthday Cake.

It didn't turn out too bad considering I have no experience in cake decorating. And Rachael was really excited about it, much more so than I expected from a 2yo.
Here it is:


We went to our friends' house whose baby girl is turning 1yo today and celebrated both girls. We had a wonderful time, though the kids did get tired (we were having so much time we were not paying attention to the clock and stayed till about 9pm which is too late for the kids to be up. But they had a really good time, too. We are hoping to have them over again soon)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, you are so supportive! I really wanted flowers all over the scirt but decided not to mess with royal icing, I don't like the taste, though it does look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake turned out real cute! I received your card and gift today. Thank you very much. You are such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I hopped over here from some comments you made on Myst's blog on adoption (from a post back in January 2010) http://mystere1998.blogspot.com/2010/01/love-and-abandoment.html
    I just wanted to say thank you for standing up for the truth. It's sad-and shocking-to see how low the morals of the "21st century" have fallen. It's tragic to see how without Jesus Christ in a person life, they can become hateful and bitter. I just felt like I should stop by and tell you!! It was better for me to post it here than on her blog, my temper can get out of control way too fast :) Feel free to stop by my blog, www.cowgirl-photography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete