Friday, December 24, 2010

Prayer Buddy Reveal

I have had the privilege of praying for My Heart Exults for the last few weeks. It was wonderful to get to know them a little better.
I was so hoping for a miracle for them. And it did happen for a few beautiful weeks. My heart is breaking for their loss. When you pray for someone on a regular basis, they become a part of your family, there's a connection established that is not easily broken. I wish God had chosen to answer my prayers in a different way. But in all things, may His name be glorified!
Please, join me in praying for this family.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the prayers. You are right about prayer buddies becoming a part of the family. Welcome to mine. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! Those children of yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Irene! And welcome to our family :)

    ReplyDelete