Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Awkward

So, after my boss called me yesterday about the free swimming lessons I rushed to the Y to find F to sign Daniel up and to get a quick workout. She was gone. I went to the gym and was doing the usual routine when I saw her giving a tour. That was strange (she's the director of aquatics department, what was she doing downstairs at the gym giving a tour?) but whatever. I got off the machine and went to ask her about the lessons. She is very hard to find so if you see her you better take your opportunity. I addressed her by name and immediately she said 'Oh, I am not F, I am P' pointing at a HUGE name tag. Can you see my face turning red? It was sooo embarrassing! They look so much alike that I didn't even stop to look at the name tag, I was so sure it was F. Ooops.
Anyway, I found her later and she told me she signed up BOTH boys for the same class. Free. That was wonderful except that Jadin graduated from that class 6 months ago. She was on the phone so I couldn't really tell her that and after all it was free. He will be the star of the class, I am sure :)

1 comment: