Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And here it is...

Remember when I said we had about 20,000 bikers every year? I was wrong. It's a lot more than that. A LOT more. Someone told me just yesterday they are estimating as many as 750,000 this year. I think the number is a little too high, but you never know. We just stay home with exception of going to the YMCA and don't try to turn unless there's a light. It's pointless.

We are almost ready for our big trip. We are going to visit M's sister in Alabama and then a close friend of mine in Florida. I am SOOOOO exited, I can't stand it! We will be spending two days in St. Louis, visiting a PCA church, a seminary and a zoo. And did I mention Gulf Shores? I think everyone would agree that that's as close to heaven as it gets. We will get to play with cousins, too! And I get to meet my friend's hubby and kids for the first time! WOO-HOO!!!!!! Let's hope Rachael doesn't pee all over their carpet. :)

I will not have access to my computer. That means I will not be able to read or comment on your blogs. I will sure miss you all!

I will also be missing Valia P's B-day. Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I hope this next year will be extra special.

Now, back to dreaded packing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!!! Sounds like a great trip! We can melt in the southern heat together! ;)

    ReplyDelete