Saturday, October 1, 2011

When I sit down for 45 seconds...

it's usually to do homework with one of the boys. When they are done fighting over who sits on which side of me and gets to hold which hand and Rachael is climbing all over me and is chatting happily (expecting me to keep up with the conversation) Jadin/Daniel starts reading while his brother is talking to me about his day at school. Meanwhile, M is reading a profound theological statement at least 7 sentences long and is expecting an intelligent response. And that's when the dog starts howling....
Flute playing may not seem like such a bad way to vent considering options other people resorted to (like drowning their 5 kids in the bathtub, running away assuming a new identity somewhere in Canada, or becoming an alcoholic).
Just sayin'....

P.S. You have to forgive this post, I came down with a cold yesterday and am still miserable.

1 comment: